Informationen zur Anzeige:
Media Manager - Central (f/m/d)
We are currently looking for an experienced and data driven Media Manager (f/m/d) Central who has the passion to push our media effectiveness of our leading Consumer Goods brands including Zewa, Tempo, TENA, Libresse and many more. The position will be full-time and unlimited, based in Mannheim, Germany. As Media Manager (f/m/d) Central you will be responsible for all media activities in DACH, NL and will report directly to the Regional Marketing Manager Media & Digital. In this position, you are the first point of contact to our media agency, and you are jointly developing media strategies, implement media plans (offline and digital media, full funnel), optimize, and monitor campaigns on defined KPIs. Next to campaigns you will be leading the media negotiations across Essity within Central (DACH, NL) to achieve best possible media prices. In this unique position you will be the Media Expert of Central Europe. You will provide direction and recommendation of all media investments to Marketing based on clear understanding on consumer needs and media consumption. This position is part of the Regional Media and Digital Team Central & Eastern Europe and will work in close collaboration with other Media-, but also Digital and Analytics experts (local, regional, and global) as well as Marketers.
Media Manager – Central (f/m/d)
What You Will Do
- Be the Media Expert in Central (DACH, NL)
- Develop and implement data driven media strategies across all Consumer Goods categories to improve the media ROI
- Monitor and optimize media campaigns – understand cause and effect of all we do to drive marketing effectiveness
- Share X-Category campaign learning’s with Brand Marketing teams and wider organization
- Test & Learn of new media advertising possibilities
- Lead yearly media negotiations jointly with our media agency (offline and digital)
- Manage media agency partnership and be the first point of contact for all media related topics
- Work in close collaboration with Regional Media & Digital Marketing Manager as well as with the broader team of Digital Analytics, Media Experts and Brand Marketers.
- Actively contribute to the Essity Global Media Network
- Share media landscape developments within the wider Marketing Organization
Who You Are
- Becoming a Media Manager on client side is your dream job.
- You are passionate about media and show a high degree of intrinsic motivation to challenge the status quo and to optimize what you do day-by-day.
- 6-8 years’ media strategy and planning experience working in a regional and/or global role, media agency work experience is a must, FMCG work experience is a plus
- University degree or equivalent education
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Proven success of leading media negotiations and managing multiple brands across multiple markets
- Digital and data driven media strategies are your passion. You have a deep understanding of Cookie less world, 1st Party data, programmatic and all relevant social platforms
- Clear Consumer understanding including their media consumption as well as latest media landscape changes – your media decisions are based on data not gut feeling
- Strong project management skills – bias for action, ability to manage expectations, drive project with tight deadlines, talk with senior leaders, prioritize among tasks, team player, self-starter
- Ability to influence key stakeholders in a global matrix organization and effectively manage work across organizational boundaries to get things done in a collaborative way
- Cross-cultural understanding – ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability and willingness to learn and stay up to date, genuine interest in marketing
- Operational excellence in MS office, Google 360 tools, Power BI knowledge is a plus
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability or age.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company that develops, produces and sells Personal Care (Baby Care, Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Medical Solutions), Consumer Tissue and Professional Hygiene products and solutions. Our vision is; Dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under many strong brands, including the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other brands, such as Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 46,000 employees and net sales in 2021 amounted to approximately SEK 121,9 bn (EUR 12,9 bn). The business operations are based on a sustainable business model with focus on value creation for people and nature. The company has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity used to be part of the SCA Group. More information at www.essity.com.
Herr Simon Klohe
Sandhofer Str. 176