Informationen zur Anzeige:
Channel & Engagement Specialist (Newsroom) (m/f/d)
Ingelheim am Rhein
13.01.2022, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporate Center GmbH
Ingelheim am Rhein
Channel & Engagement Specialist (Newsroom)
The global Communications team is growing! Within our Newsroom, where all editorial capabilities are integrated in a multi-channel setup, our Content & Editorial team drives the editorial planning and production for our Group, Business Units and Innovation Unit content agendas.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Channel & Engagement Specialist, you publish content on our internal and external corporate communication channels such as website, social media channels, MyBI, etc.
- You ensure the developed content is presented in the best possible way, is always up to date, and meets standards and guidelines to attract target audiences’ interest.
- In addition, you implement our audience engagement approach as designed, both for external and internal audiences.
- Your key tasks also include engaging live with our social media followers. This becomes especially critical during communication issues and crises events when you engage with our global audience according to set standards.
- Furthermore, you monitor and report adverse events of all internal and external channels and answer all comments and questions in a timely manner.
- You are responsible for engaging with appropriate content from industry partner organization such as EFPIA or the VfA, and for ensuring that we leverage the BI channels successfully to amplify positions pursued by the whole industry.
- Moreover, you support on the development of social media content.
- Bachelor's degree in media studies, communication, marketing or similar with few years of relevant experience in a communication environment, more specifically digital channels, social media engagement, or similar
- Good knowledge of digital channels and their development, especially website, social media, and messengers
- Excellent experience with social media channels and how to effectively engage with stakeholders through such channels
- Ability to achieve the objectives set and deliver results in quality, time, and budget
- Team player with good knowledge of other digital topics and technologies as well as an innovative and creative mindset
- Strong command of English and good command of German
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym (Ingelheim), in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy. To learn more about what benefits could be waiting for you, please visit our Career area. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM - OUR COMPANY
Ihr Kontakt zu uns
Job: CommunicationPrimary Location: Europe-DE-Rhinland-Palatinate-IngelheimOrganization: DE-Boehringer Ingelheim Corporate Center GmbH (Germany)Schedule: Full-time
So bewerben Sie sich
Please contact our Recruiting EMEA Team, Tel: +49 (0) 6132 77-173173 Not exactly the position you are looking for but have someone else in mind? Share it via the button on the bottom of the page with friends or colleagues who might be interested.
READY TO CONTACT US?