Informationen zur Anzeige:
Global Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As a part of our Global Brand Building Team we are searching for a Global Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d). The Global Brand Building Team is part of the Global Brand, Innovation and Sustainability organization (GBIS) and supports Essity’s global categories and business areas Consumer Goods, Professional Hygiene, Health and Medical Solutions in developing leading brands for profitable growth.The Global Digital Marketing Manager drives the data-driven brand building activities across all global categories, brands and markets at Essity supporting global and local marketing teams to building successful brands in a digital world.This position is located in our Munich, Germany office with direct report to the Brand Building and Digital Marketing Director.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking f ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
Global Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
What You Will Do
- Guide global and local marketing teams on how to collect consumer data and how to activate it for media targeting and e-Commerce sales (e.g. using existing consumer data base defining sales value segments, building audience profiles, re-targeting)
- Support global and local marketing teams to create end-to-end consumer journeys, connect the media touchpoints based on data, define KPIs and measurement. Define the way-of-working for Global and Local Marketing to achieve a consistent consumer brand experience across the different touchpoints
- Lead or support on key projects in brand building, digital marketing, advertising and digital communication, e.g. developing Paid Search Strategy Guidelines for global category teams, defining and executing re-targeting strategies for Direct-to-Consumer web shops
- Help marketing teams to create creative assets which consider the differences of the global digital media platforms such as Youtube, Facebook, Instagram or Tik Tok to leverage their full potential
- Develop best practices for communication and activation toolkits which will drive conversion and sales in Direct-to-Consumer and e-Commerce web shops for the Categories. Standardize Business Units’ requirements for effective e-Commerce activation (eg bespoke product variants, packaging, product images, advertising assets) and coordinate with global category innovation and comms teams
- Define effective ways of advertising pre-testing and tracking for both offline and online media, focus TV and OLV collaborating with the Global Consumer Insights and Analytics Team
- Drive effectiveness of data-driven brand building and advertising setting the standards for offline and digital communication like online-videos, paid search, social media pages and posts, agency briefing template and implement it in daily marketing practice. Further drive adoption of Essity’s Brand Building Principles
- Provide regular updates on competitor activities and industry best practice, with reference to latest activities and digital trends or emerging technologies. Identify and pilot new technology for marketing automation, AdTech or from digital platforms and agencies to evaluate their business potential
- Develop and implement the operating model for collaborating with creative and media agencies, specialist digital agencies, the Essity content factory and Digital Hub Team, e-Commerce Team and other partners to ensure a common effective way-of-working for the Global Category Marketing Teams
- Manages the relationship with Essity’s global creative agency partners which includes set-up pf teams and fee, contracts and bonus model, performance reviews, as well as leading agency selection processes with the support of Global Sourcing
Who You Are
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Communication, Business Administration or other relevant studies
- Min. 8+ years of operational experience in digital marketing, digital communication, e-Commerce and brand building preferably in the FMCG industry or in a digital creative agency
- Excellent brand and marketing competency
- In-depth expertise in digital marketing and communication and ability to explain the success factors for paid search and social media activity, the recipe for successful online-videos, the main KPIs to be tracked
- Understands which campaigns and assets work best on the main global digital platforms: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok etc.
- Expertise in creating end-to-end consumer journeys with connected touchpoints
- Strong hands-on experience in collecting and activating consumer data for media targeting and e-Commerce sales campaigns
- Experience in e-Commerce campaigns and web shops focus UX and conversion, experience with Direct-to-Consumer platforms a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize and to simplify complex topics, as well as to present and communicate effectively to different stakeholders in a global organization
- Proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders, external agencies and budgets and in achieving results in a global company matrix organization
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking) and experience in an international company environment is a must
- Self-starter and problem solver, team-player who takes ownership of projects and budgets
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive, inviting and harmonious workplace where individuality is appreciated by everyone. For this reason, incoming applications are selected based on professional qualifications and working values regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual identity, nationality, disability or age.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
Together, we are improving lives, every day.Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Essity is a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving well-being through its products and services. Sales are conducted in approximately 150 countries under the leading global brands TENA and Tork, and other strong brands, such as JOBST, Leukoplast, Libero, Libresse, Lotus, Nosotras, Saba, Tempo, Vinda and Zewa. Essity has about 46,000 employees and net sales in 2020 amounted to approximately SEK 122bn (EUR 11.6bn). The company’s headquarter is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and Essity is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Essity breaks barriers to well-being and contributes to a healthy, sustainable and circular society.