Informationen zur Anzeige:
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
Bruker Daltonics GmbH + CO.KG
01.06.2022, Bruker Daltonics GmbH + CO.KG
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/w/d)
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications through Bruker’s digital content platforms that support the objectives of the Bruker Microbiology & Diagnostics Division products.
- Maintain and further develop BM&D social media pages (e.g. LinkedIn & YouTube) and creating content and digital campaigns to draw appropriate followers to the site
- Create eBlast campaigns using Act-On and Salesforce.com
- Create mailing databases from Salesforce.com
- Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns on marketplaces appropriate for our product range
- Provide monthly analytic social media reports
- Work with marketing team members in the development of promotional content for BM&D’s web pages, including banners, event promotions and regional event landing pages. Technical content will be provided by the team.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal
- Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
- You have a University Degree in Marketing, Business and/or Communication
- An interest in science/ biology/ healthcare would be ideal
- Ideally you have more than 2 years of digital marketing experience in an international and/or healthcare environment
- You understand advertising effectiveness, social media (organic and paid) and other Web tools
- You’re able to visualise and articulate the brand requirements to deliver effective messages using these media tools
- You are proficient in using Act-On (Marketing Automation software) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, proficient with PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and German - any other language would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient
- Team player: ability to work well and be flexible within marketing team and other departments
- Creative problem solver, passionate about winning and achieving results
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,200 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
Ihr Kontakt zu uns
Bruker Daltonics GmbH & CO KG.
So bewerben Sie sich
Start your career and apply now for the job on our website www.bruker.com.
Please use our online-application form!