Project Manager in Brussels, Belgium
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. The company has an extensive portfolio of EU clients and offers a wide range of services.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Project Manager. The ideal candidate understands clients’ needs, leads communication strategies and their translation into deliverables. S/he wishes to pursue a professional career in the field of EU communications. We offer a wide range of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate managerial and communications skills. This is a full-time position, starting immediately.
• Provide a vision to our communication projects;
• Own & lead our projects from A to Z;
• Able to see the bigger picture, anticipating and resolving issues;
• In charge of scheduling, tracking and enforcing;
• Communicate with colleagues and suppliers to ensure that the best solutions are provided to our clients;
• Prepare offers and negotiate with our clients;
• Communicate with clients on project implementation;
• Report to the different project stakeholders;
• Animate project debriefs and take on board lessons learned.
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience;
• Flexible attitude;
• Ability to bring teams together to make things happen;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Ability to multi¬-task and perform well under pressure;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Digital proficiency a strong asset;
• Desire to attain new skills in management & business development;
• Understanding of the European institutions and previous experience in communications an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of English and at least another EU language.
This is a full-time position in Brussels, Belgium - Starting immediately
Leila Vanbelle | Talent Acquisition Manager |
email@example.com | icf.com ICF |
Rue Royale 146 – 1030 Brussels - Belgium |